Sunday, February 20, 2011

That's life!

I would sincerely apologize for my lack of posts (I am going on a little over a month since my last one) but single parenthood makes me feel very guilty for spending time on the computer, when it means time away from my children.

I have tried very hard over the last few months to limit my computer time to when I am home on my lunch break, which isn't that often since I have "Lunch Buddies" at work!

And trust me, by the time I leave work my never-ending daily chores are not finished until bedtime. And by then I am holding my eyelids open with toothpicks.

So although I haven't posted in over a month, I can assure you that my next several posts will be mainly picture posts.

I am so behind on so many things when it comes to the bloggy world....but I promise I have photos to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment