Thursday, May 5, 2011

Prayers, please.



I am a nervous wreck.

Tomorrow morning, James and I will be driving to Montgomery Surgical Center so he can have tubes put in his ears.

I am a nervous wreck.


I have had several friends with children who have done this whole procedure (some more than once) and the surgery itself is very short. The longest waiting time is trying to get them relaxed enough with good drugs to go to sleep.


I am a nervous wreck.


My children have never had to be hospitalized for anything other than their birth. And he won't even be at the hospital, he'll be at the surgical center. But Gracie never had tubes. So Friday morning I will be walking through that whole "First Time Parent" game when it comes to tubes.


I am asking you to pray for James during the surgery. I have heard loads of good things about tubes and how he will be a completely different child (healthwise) after the surgery.


But can I ask you to say a small prayer for me? Pray that God will show me that this is just a simple little procedure and nothing for me to worry about. And that I don't need to be a nervous wreck.


Because let's face it, folks:


I am a nervous wreck.


1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for you and James, and I know that both of you will do great!!!

    ReplyDelete