Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jalapeno's Princess Dinner

ETA: Sorry for the lag in posting. My USB cable for my camera is missing, and I literally just figured out how to get pictures from my memory card being connected through my printer. Yay me!
******
Gracie just loves being a princess! I don't think there is anything she loves more, unless it would be spending time with an actual princess!

Jalapeno's in Montgomery and a business called The Party Palace have done a wonderful thing-once a month, typically on a Saturday, they will have a character dinner. Families can come and spend time with whatever character might be featured. The particular weekend we got to go, it was Cinderella, Snow White, and Ariel from the Little Mermaid!







We had SO much fun and had some great food! And for those of us with die-hard princess fans, the Party Palace does birthdays too! They have a wide variety of characters, so be sure to check out their website for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment