Tuesday, March 29, 2011

An Interview with the Princess


1. What is your favorite dinner?
Pizza!

2. What is your favorite color?
red

3. What is your favorite drink?
water

4. What is your favorite game?
Hide and Seek

5. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Ride in my (Barbie) car

6. What is your favorite fruit?
Apples

7. What is something mom always says to you?
"I love you!"

8. What makes mom happy?
Me and James

9. What makes mom sad?
When I do wrong

10. How does your mom make you laugh?
By doing funny things, like making funny faces

11. How old is your mom?
I don't know (when told guess) 21?

12. What is her favorite thing to do?
play with me and James

13. What does your mom do when you're not around?
go grocery shopping

14. What is something your Mom isn’t very good at?
setting up stuff she is not supposed to (????)

15. What is your mom's favorite food?
pasta

16. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she says it and I know because she's my mommy

17. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a softball player

18. How would you spend $100?
just a little bit of toys, like teddy bears and Barbies stuff

19. Where would you like to visit?
Disneyworld

20. What is your favorite thing to do?
I like to stay home with mom and James and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment