Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday Party Post








We had James' second birthday party this Saturday at home. We had lots of fun spending time with family and friends, and enjoying the super-sized swing set that Mawmaw ordered especially for James!




And we also got to enjoy Aunt Kayla's present! It was a sand and water table that I was very surprised to see that even the older kids enjoyed it.






And of course there was cake and snacks! Since the kids were fairly young, I went with simple things like chips, dip, and Goldfish crackers. I took the advice of an old friend (by old I mean how long I've known her, not her age) and set up a craft table. The kids weren't quite old enough for games and although the craft table wasn't a huge success, it was a time filler.







The party was a lot of fun and I am glad that so many friends and family could make it to help us celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment