Saturday, May 1, 2010

Changes

I have learned a lot over the past few months.

Number one, that this life here on earth sometimes comes with some very unexpected suprises.

And that how you handle those suprises not only says a lot about you, but also about your faith. Your faith in people, your faith in God.

But even when it seems like things can't possibly get any worse, if we can remember that this is our temporary home and take comfort in the arms of our Heavenly Father, things will work themselves out. And sometimes in ways we could never imagine.

I am glad to say that I have some of the best friends a girl could ever ask for, specifically some of the best Christian friends in the entire world. I thank God every day that I go to a church where family means everything. It makes me proud to call myself a part of the GBC family.

So without further ado, I present to you our brand new blog: The Princess and the Pork Chop!

Stay tuned for some of the fun stuff I'm sure will unfold in our future....

No comments:

Post a Comment