Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Dozen

It's time for some random dozen!

1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?

Not that I can recall.

2. Have you ever been to an island?
I've been to the Bahamas. Isn't that an island?

3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler? A feeler. Sometimes I think too much.

4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Black and white.

5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Anything by Jodi Picoult

6. What are you most afraid of?
Losing my family

7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
neither of those sound good...

8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
a picture of my kids together, and then a seperate one of each of them. 'Cuz I love them that much!

9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Not one single thing.

10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
That God forgives us over and over, every single time we sin, so we have no right to withhold forgiveness for someone else. Yeah, it might take a while, but forgive them anyway.

11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Balancing the checkbook or playing solitaire on my iPod.

12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
For the sake of my close friends, I hope I don't have a clone! How could they possibly put up with TWO of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment