Wednesday, April 6, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

I don't get to see him as much as my own children, so I took some special time out to devote a picture post to baby Jacob! This is Jacob. Jacob just turned five months old! He is full of smiles and is at that stage now where he is squealing/screeching and also cooing and gurgling to his favorite toy: his blue elephant.
Oh. Did I forget to mention Jacob is my favorite nephew ever? It really doesn't matter that he's my only nephew. This is Jacob's mommy. She thinks she loves him more than I do. We won't tell her she's wrong!
Those chunky legs remind me of how someone else earned the nickname "Pork Chop". Did I tell you that Jess called Jacob "Ham" so much that we decided Jacob would be "Ham Bone" since James was already "Pork Chop" ? Cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment