Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes



So this past Friday night, Gracie and I went to see Disney on Ice: Princess Wishes. It was a total girl's night just the two of us! We don't have alot of things like this in the local area so I didn't mind paying $30 apiece for VIP tickets. And for the seats we had it was well worth $30! I have never been to a Disney on Ice performance so this was a first for both of us!


Mickey and Minnie opened the show and (with the help of "Special Guest" Tinkerbell) sort of led the way through all the Disney Princess stories.

There was Aladdin, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and (of course) Cinderella.

I have to confess that I have never seen Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, or Snow White in their entirety. But I can tell you without a doubt that two of my absolute favorite Disney movies are Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid.




And Disney On Ice did not disappoint in capturing some of my favorite moments from those movies!


Some of the photos I took had too much of the theatrical smoke in them. Also because the characters were on ice skates it was very hard to snap a photo. So these are just a handful of the ones that turned out okay!






A special appearance made by the 7 Dwarfs during Snow White's story!



Belle & Lumière (Beauty & the Beast)



Ariel & Prince Eric (Little Mermaid)



Cinderella & Prince Charming


Tinkerbell (in Cinderella's carriage) for the finale. The carriage was raised into the air and Tinkerbell set off fireworks with her magic wand!

I also have two videos (of two of my favorite songs!) so be on the look out for those later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment