Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random Facts

I borrowed these questions from Jessica over at Domesticated Bliss!

- Name something you think is ok to wear even though Lucky says it's out of style.
I don't pay much attention to fashion trends. If I think it looks good on me and it's comfortable, that's what I stick with!
-Name something a random stranger can do to ruin your day.
Being rude to me for no particular reason.
-Name one food that makes you vomit in your mouth at just the thought of it.
Cauliflower.
-What is one 'roll-up-the-windows-so-nobody-hears-me-listening-to-this-song' song of yours?
The Climb - Miley Cyrus
-Name a very embarrassing thing you got caught doing.
Hanging out with my sister at the movie theater when she was dressed like a hobbit to keep from getting her hair wet in the rain!
-Guess what, I'm coming to visit, where would you take me first in your town?
Shopping!
-Name a charity/organization you proudly support?
Special Olympics
-What's one thing you're looking forward to this week?
Being off work today!
-First concert you ever saw?
Alan Jackson
-What was your childhood stuffed animal's name?
I don't remember his name. He was a stuffed monkey with a plastic banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment